| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macenta in February is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in February is 23.8 °C (42.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Macenta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Macenta, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Macenta:
- Mamou, Guinea - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Kindia, Guinea - 406.1 kms (252.4 miles) WNW
- Faranah, Guinea - 216 kms (134.2 miles) NW
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) WNW
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) W
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) W
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 160.7 kms (99.8 miles) WSW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 257.7 kms (160.2 miles) WSW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) WSW
- Monrovia, Liberia - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) SSW