| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macenta in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 16.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly wettish. Around 168mm (6.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Macenta November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Macenta, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Macenta:
- Mamou, Guinea - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) NW
- Kindia, Guinea - 406.1 kms (252.4 miles) WNW
- Faranah, Guinea - 216 kms (134.2 miles) NW
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 253.6 kms (157.6 miles) WNW
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) NNW
- Lungi, Sierra Leone - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) W
- Freetown, Sierra Leone - 406.9 kms (252.9 miles) W
- Daru, Sierra Leone - 160.7 kms (99.8 miles) WSW
- Bo, Sierra Leone - 257.7 kms (160.2 miles) WSW
- Bonthe, Sierra Leone - 348.5 kms (216.6 miles) WSW
- Monrovia, Liberia - 270.6 kms (168.2 miles) SSW